We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.You can visit the Website without disclosing any information about yourself. We do not collect personal identifying information when you access the Website homepage and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data except Cookies.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and for a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
2- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website,including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page viewed
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of making an appointement at CK Dental Health Clinic, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
3- Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) communications
- Send you email notifications
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
5- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers
- All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted [using SSL technology
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet
6- Privacy amendments
- You should check this page time to time, to ensure you are happy with any changes.
7- Your rights
You may request us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
8- Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites
9- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.